To navigate the changes occurring in today’s complex and fast-moving regulatory environment, financial firms need experienced counsel to help them manage risk and navigate new paths to growth. Redbridge assists financial institutions, technology industry giants and startups on the development, protection, distribution, and implementation of technology. We have been involved in developing e-commerce and e-banking, mobile payments, crowd investing and other innovative payment solutions for many years. We ensure our partners receive pragmatic and commercial advice in relation to the regulatory, legal and commercial aspects of their FinTech-related businesses. Our advisers are not only in tune with the unprecedented opportunities partners face in different markets around the world, but help them to exploit and protect new technology, make strategic investments, as well as collaborate and strike new alliances.
- Compliance with public and private regulatory requirements
- Cybersecurity and data privacy compliance advice, analytics
- Fund and investment adviser formation and related regulatory matters
- Government enforcement, investigations and examinations
- Registration as alternative trading systems and broker-dealers
- Software as a service and data monetization
- Structured finance and securitization